Making change matt covers for the delicate wonders of the world.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Expo wrap up

Last Saturday was the September Handmade Expo at the Ipswich Turf Club. Once again the weather was very kind to us, even though it looked like it could rain at anymoment. So the people came out in droves which was wonderful to see. But naughty me (who wasn't my usual self after a not so great start early in the morning) forgot to get the Camera out.

The rainbow set was a hit, even with a cheecky bird who left a nasty surprise on the "spare" burp cloth. Oh well. So was the Panda collection.

Remember people that the ploar fleeces are very seasonal, and whilst I do my best to find the material again. It is not always possible now as it warms up in Queensland.

Thank you to all who came down to visit me on the day. And remember if you saw something that you liked please do not hesitate to contact me reagrding it.

1 comment:

  1. So glad that you had a good day Jodes...
    Hope to see you back next month

    ReplyDelete