Making change matt covers for the delicate wonders of the world.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

FIVE days to go!!

Yep so close now until The Handmade Expo! I have been sewing up a storm and will also have some lovely hand knits made by Helen, my ever creative, Mother In Law, who one day may just join me at the stall, just not this time due to a trip to Melbourne.

Helen is the creator of the knitted toys that I will have as well a couple of warm baby/toodler beanies. Her work is beautiful and has creat attention to detail.

We also have reached another milestone, we have 101 fans on Facebook! So what special treats do we have instore, we will just have to wait for one more week! I do have something special in my mind. But will anounce that in good time.

Have a fab week!

Jodie

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo Jodes...see you there with your new and amazing range that I have never seen before EVER!

    ReplyDelete