Making change matt covers for the delicate wonders of the world.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

ONE DAY....

And ok I maybe freaking out a little... But I am almost ready! It has been a mixed emotion week for Fluffy Changes and I am ready to over come all the Dramas that have gone on. Becuase I beleive in what I am selling!

So here goes people time to get thinking about your plan of attack for The Handmade Expo. It will good to see who are the morning people and who likes to come down at lunch time to savour all the wonderfull foodies that are going to be there as well.
It should be a beautiful winters day with music, food, and great hand made products for sale in the one area!!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could be there for you opening day Jodie.

    I wish you all the very best of luck :) I also believe you have a wonderful product.

    ReplyDelete